Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Wish List

In every persons life there comes a time when they say to themselves, and often others, "I want that!" This is my wish list of things I need/want/adore for my kitchen. Granted, if I actually got all these things I wouldn't have anywhere to put them, but why don't you let me worry about that when I get there. These are, of course, in no particular order (except for the Kitchen Aide Standing Mixer which really is #1):

1) Kitchen Aide Standing Mixer

KitchenAid KSM150PSMC Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, Metallic Chrome

2) Meat Thermometer

Taylor Analog Instant-Read Dial Thermometer

3) The Quiche Pan

Chantal Ceramic 1.5-Quart Quiche Pan, White

4) Lemon Zest Cookbook by Lori Longbotham

Lemon Zest: More Than 175 Recipes with a Twist

5) Cooking for Mr. Latte by Amanda Hesser and Izak

Cooking for Mr. Latte: A Food Lover's Courtship, with Recipes

6) The Glass Pie Dish

Pyrex 9-1/2-Inch Glass Pie Plate

7) Weber Baby Q (ahem, with stand)

Weber Baby Q (Q 100) Portable Gas Grill Weber Rolling Cart for Weber Q and Baby Q Grills

8) Basting Brush

Weber 32912 Silicone Basting Brush

9) An Apron (though preferably not pink though just as cute)

Jessie Steele Ava Bib Apron, Pink

10) Wine Glasses (so I can be a real adult)

Luigi Bormioli "Michelangelo" White Wine, Set Of 4

11) A Purse-Worthy Camera

Nikon Coolpix S50 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Vibration Reduction Zoom (Black)

12) An Ice Cream Maker


Cuisinart Pure IndulgenceTM 2 Qt. Ice Cream-frozen Yogurt & Sorbet Maker

13) A Coffee Maker (Sorry Mom, my hello Kitty one is getting sad)

Hamilton Beach Eclectrics Coffeemaker (Intrigue Blue)

14) Serving Trays


15) A Mandoline



MIU Stainless-Steel Professional Mandoline Slicer

16) Chihuahua Taco Holders (Just seeing if you were still with me!)

Tito Chihuahua Taco Holder Set

17) Cast Iron Dutch Oven



18) A Double Boiler



19) Salt and Pepper Mill



20) A Knife Set (Just for the fun in it!)

The Ex EX5 5-Piece Stainless-Steel Knife Set with Unique Holder

Whats on your list of must-haves and really-wants?

No comments: