Monday, August 27, 2007

My Present to Myself

I bought myself a food processor! I had been looking at all these wonderful recipes for hummus and other blended goodies and realized that I had no means of actually blending. Normally I am all for the technique of smashing things up in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, but, since moving out, I no longer have a rolling pin to smash with. :(

The food processor I purchased is a low priced Black & Decker model but promises to process the foods I need processed. As my father says, "Well, you arent going to use it every day, so it should be fine." I am hoping he is right.


I already put the top on backwards...typical grad student, too smart to read directions. I had to have R from down the hall come and pry the incorrectly placed top from its non-budging position with his man hands. Photos of processed foods to follow!

No comments: